Friday, January 19, 2007

Hmm….where shall I start from? What shall I write?
As the blog title says I wanna write all about myself and my world…it’s a little world…my own little world…it contains the people who influence me and help making me the person I’m today, and the dreams that shape my life and add colors to it.

Many people come into your life and serve some sort of purpose…they might make you happy, or teach you a lesson, or help you figure out who you are or what you wanna become. You might not recognize them at the first instant but they affect your life in some way or the other. The people you meet who affect your life and the experiences you gain along the way help in shaping up who you are and who you become.

Dreams are the blue print of who you are. Dreams are of various sizes and of various shades…but the important thing is that they add color to your life. Your life is colorful only coz of your dreams. Dare to dream and work hard to realize your dreams.

Everything happens for a reason…and if you don’t know the reason, there’s a reason for that too. So don’t go searching for the reason....live life as it unfolds. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Make every moment count and learn a lesson in life each day you live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home