Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Meet my family...

Hey, you haven’t met my family yet, have you? What are you waiting for…just get on board and meet them. As my profile says I have a very sweet family…we are four of us…my dad, mom, sis and myself.

Meet my dad first…have you watched the ad in which all cute kids say “My daddy strongest!” ? Well, I always tell to myself at the end of that ad “My daddy best(est)!”. Yup he is the perfect dad – he is my father, friend, teacher, playmate, guide and conscience. He is too good at heart and always wants to help people. Me and my sis always get into arguments with my dad on this topic. We want him to help only those people who are in need and those who understand its worth. But daddy wants to keep helping others as long as he can even if they don’t value it. He is just too good. He has taught me what is good and what is not. He keeps telling me “Do your duty and leave the rest to God”. And he is fond of giving surprises…be it movie tickets for my favorite film or something which I wanted to buy very badly…oh there are so many more things and am just getting confused what to write and what not to write. He is the source of my strength and the one I always look up to with loving trust and pride.

Here comes my mom…loving, caring, warm, gentle, strong and so many more things…I have never ever seen my mom getting angry and raising her voice whatsoever. She is always soft-spoken and has never used harsh words. She keeps telling me and my sis that we should stick to good words even while angry at others. She is the most sweetest mom in the world. Lemme tell something here…I developed the habit of reading books only last year and I have read around seven or eight personality development books…all the books say what my mom says and preach to be as my mom is…I was able to identify each and every line in those books with my mom and that’s when I realized there is no better personality development book than my mom. I swear…you can just watch my mom for a couple of days and learn a lot of what those books try to explain in pages and pages. If only I could be half as patient and gentle as my mom I will be fortunate!!

And here is a most interesting person…my sis!! I must say am blessed to have such a sweet sis…and am not exaggerating. She is God’s wonderful gift to me. She is the only person who can control me! Yes, I listen only to her. I can always get away with daddy and amma with a bit of cheesy dialogues and cajoling…but no success with my sis. She knows what is good for me and also how to make me do it :-) And there are times when I myself dunno what is wrong with me. But my sis can always find out what is wrong with me even when I don’t know it myself. She is very disciplined and pefect. I being the most laziest person always end up arguing with her. But then those arguments are the ones which bring us closer!! I miss her arguments as much as I miss her when she’s not with me!! And I must tell this…she is very intelligent, talented and strong willed. I didn’t choose her for a sister…but if I could have then I surely would have!!

So this is my sweet little family. I can confidently say I’m the luckiest person in the world as God chose me to give such a sweet family. My family is really a blessing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home