Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tag 3: 7 Things I can’t do…

1. I can’t stay away from my family!! That’s the top most in the list. I understood it better when I stayed in Pune and Bangalore. I was longing to get back home!! Thank God I have got transfer to Chennai now!!

2. The next thing I can’t do is to tolerate selfish or sarcastic people. I tend to go as far as possible from these kinda people. Sarcasm turns me off and spoils my mood.

3. Another thing I can’t do is to forget things that hurt me. There are few things which I would love to forget but they keep popping up sometimes. It puts me off for days together. But those are the things which have taught me few good lessons. And I’m glad I learnt those lessons….more earlier the better.

4. I can’t say NO to anyone. This is seriously a problem. I end up hurting myself in trying to not hurt others. I even tried the book ‘How to say NO’. But its of no use :-(

5. I can't avoid chocolates and ice creams!!! That may sound funny but a lot of times I have tried avoiding them and am yet to succeed!!

6. Another thing I can’t do is to keep my expectations low. I always expect a lot. This was ok and I never had any problem so far coz everyone till now has been up to my expectations. But I can’t carry on like his and should try not to expect a lot.

7. One final thing I can’t do is to be independent. I always need my family and friends to be with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home