Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blogging frequently....

Why I dont blog frequently? I don't know the reason myself. I very honestly wanna post frequently atleast twice a week. But that never happens. The list will grow big if I start listing out all those things that stopped me from blogging. May be I shouldn't have started three blogs. But I like it this way...one for my poems/stories, one for my pictures and one for writing things about myself and what I feel about various people/things around me. This way it is well categorized - or that is what atleast I feel.

All said and done I have yet again decided to post frequently. No promises, no hopes, no deadlines, no rules and no regrets whatsoever this time. Let me see how it goes this time..................

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Absolutely Serendipitous said...

Thanks for reading my blog.I have just started blogging and i hope i will maintain it.I read your posts too and i must say that i found a great amount of quality in it.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is really nice...

pls visit my blog for great information..

http://lovenpyar.blogspot.com/

thank you dear
take care..

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home